Examples of how to wear safeNbrite safety reflectors. Find your way.
Always make sure the safenbrite safety reflector, or parts of it, does not touch the wheels or brakes of bicycle, stroller, wheel chair or any other kind of vehicle used with wheels or brakes.
- BACKPACK chain around strap or snap/hook/clip on the pocket edge, zipper.
- PURSE/BAG chain/hook/clip/chain to the zipper or metal parts, or strap.
- MAILBOX clip to the edges of the mailbox.
- BIKE SEAT clip to the back of your seat. Make sure safeNbrite do not touch the wheels or brakes.
- CLOTHES clip/hook/snap/chain on edges of clothes or to the zipper. Be sure it can hang freely.
- STROLLER clip to the stroller fabric or chain around handle. Make sure safeNbrite do not touch the wheels or brakes of the stroller.
- WHEEL CHAIR clip to the soft padding or chain around handles. Make sure safeNbrite do not touch the wheels or brakes.
- DOG LEASH clip/hook/chain to the leash or collar.